There's been a hot topic about a girl that dragged and raped a boy that was under the influence of alcohol. It's also said that she was also infected with HIV at the time of her action.
Is it possible for the boy to get justice or the girl to get justice as well because apparently she's also denying the allegations.?

There's been a hot topic about a girl that dragged and raped a boy that was under the influence of alcohol. It's also said that she was also infected with HIV at the time of her action. Is it possible for the boy to get justice or the girl to get justice as well because apparently she's also denying the allegations.?

Shabankhamiisi

Yes, it is possible for justice to be met in the circumstances. Let me refer this matter to the Situational Room Coordinator. She will look into it further. Kindly pm me with more details like the names of the persons involved, and their location.

Yes, it is possible for justice to be met in the circumstances. Let me refer this matter to the Situational Room Coordinator. She will look into it further. Kindly pm me with more details like the names of the persons involved, and their location.
edited Jun 10 '20 at 12:28 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft